FESTIVAL DATES AND HOURS
The 2019 Dusk Music Festival will take place Saturday and Sunday, November 9-10, 2019 at Armory Park in Downtown Tucson. Festival gates open at 2pm on both days. Artist set times will be released closer to the festival dates.
There is no official parking for the DUSK Music Festival in downtown Tucson. We highly recommend ride share, taxis and public transportation (Sunlink Street Car, SunTran bus lines) to downtown Tucson. Our partner Lyft has created an official drop-off and pickup zone near 12th Street and 6th Avenue adjacent to Armory Park.
THE FOLLOWING BEHAVIORS ARE SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION AND MAY RESULT IN BEING REMOVED AND BANNED FROM THE DUSK MUSIC FESTIVAL, WITHOUT REFUND:
- Any illegal activity
- Bootleg merchandising
- Counterfeit or scalping of tickets and/or credentials
- Drunken or disorderly conduct
- Destruction of property
- Possession and/or use of illegal drugs
- Underage drinking
The use of laser pointers, photographing, video or audio taping of performers can result in your equipment being temporarily confiscated and/or you may be removed from the event. Solicitation or distribution of promotional materials, literature or vending without prior written consent is prohibited!
CROWD NOTICE AND RELEASE:
Please be aware that by entering Dusk Music Festival, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release Dusk, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature. Do not enter this area if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing.
ENTRY CONDITIONS FOR GUESTS:
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site:
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned
- The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items
ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS*
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- The following is a list of bags that will be accepted for entry:
- Small bags, fanny packs, and purses that do not exceed roughly 10” x 6” x 10”, after being searched
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, after being searched
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection, including but not limited to oxygen tanks, diabetes kits, allergy pens, etc.
- Small Binoculars
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras – only nonprofessional cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
- Empty water bottles, including reusable and disposable water bottles
- Empty CamelBak-style water bladder systems
- Medication – Please note:
- All OTC medicines/pills must be in original still-factory-sealed package. Previously opened medicines will be disregarded.
- All prescription containers must be accompanied by matching ID.
- Pills should not be mixed in container. Please bring only an appropriate number of pills for your time at the Festival.
- Soft-frame chairs
The following items are PROHIBITED:
• Prohibited bags include but are not limited to:
• Purses larger than roughly 10” x 6” x 10”
• Diaper bags
• Luggage of any kind
• Long golf umbrellas
• Cooler bags
• Computer bags
• Camera bags
• Non-approved seat cushions including large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
• Any bag larger than the permissible size, unless credentialed personnel carrying such belonging have been thoroughly searched
• Weapons or explosives of any kind
• Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind. Please note:
• All OTC medicines/pills must be in original still-factory-sealed package.
• Previously opened medicines will be disregarded.
• All prescription containers must be accompanied by matching ID.
• Pills should not be mixed in container. Please bring only an appropriate number of pills for your time at the Festival.
• Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind
• Any and all professional audio recording equipment
• Any and all professional video equipment. No video recording will be allowed
• Professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment.
• Cameras with detachable lenses
• Drones or any other remote flying device
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
• Coolers of any kind. (Exceptions may be made for medical use)
• Glass and metal containers of any kind
• Pets (except service animals)
• Professional radios or walkie-talkies
• Selfie sticks
• Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
• Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
• Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
• Bicycles inside festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
*Allowed and Prohibited Lists are subject to change.
DUSK Music Festival strictly prohibits the operation of or use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), also known as “Drones,” on, from, or above the Armory Park Festival Grounds, related events or venues without specific written permission from an official of DUSK Music Festival. This includes all UAVs regardless of size, weight, or purpose. If you are found to be using or in the possession of a UAV or “Drone” while at DUSK Music Festival, it will be confiscated by staff and held for the remainder of the event.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW CAN I BUY TICKETS?
Tickets are available for purchase online through our ticketing partner See Tickets – Buy Tickets Here!. You can avoid paying some of the online ticketing fees by purchasing paper tickets at any Bookmans Entertainment Exchange (includes all Tucson, Phoenix and Flagstaff locations). To find a Bookmans location near you, click here.
ARE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE?
Yes, DUSK Music Festival and its partner See Tickets will offer payment plans. Purchaser must agree to the Payment Plan Terms & Conditions, including a default policy. The last day to purchase a ticket using the payment plan will be September 30, 2019.
DO IN NEED TO BUY MY CHILD A TICKET?
DUSK Music Festival welcomes guests of all ages! Kids (10 and under) receive free entry with a ticketed adult.
A ticketed adult can bring up to 2 children, 10 and under for free. All guests 11 and over must have a ticket/wristband.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER CONFIRMATION?
You should receive your order confirmation via email immediately upon purchase of your tickets via See Tickets. Be sure to confirm the accuracy of the email you provide during your transaction.
If you use the installment plan option before July 31, 2018, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your tickets as soon as all required payments have successfully been processed.
If you purchase a paper ticket at one of our ticketing partner locations, you will not receive a ticket confirmation.
CAN I GET A REFUND?
All sales are final. We are unable to offer any ticket refunds. The event will take place rain or shine. Artists subject to change.
CAN I RESELL MY TICKETS?
Tickets cannot be resold.
I AM FROM OUT-OF-TOWN, WHERE SHOULD I STAY?
There are a range of places to stay within 10 miles of the DUSK Music Festival Grounds at Armory Park. Check out the Visit Tucson – Staying Here section of the website.
HOW DO I PLACE A GROUP ORDER?
If you’re interested in purchasing 12 or more tickets, send an email to email@example.com and someone from the ticketing team will contact you ASAP.
WILL I BE ABLE TO LEAVE AND RE-ENTER THE FESTIVAL?
No. We have a strict “No Re-Entry Policy. No festival attendee can leave and re-enter the festival.
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN?
Doors open at 2:00 PM both days. Last act ends at 10:59 PM on Saturday and 9:59 PM on Sunday.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL?
All festival attendees who purchase a festival ticket through See Tickets, will receive a RFID wristband in the mail in advance of the festival. If a hard/printed ticket was purchased through an authorized DUSK Music Festival Ticket Outlet, the hard/printed ticket should be brought to the festival gates and will be exchanged for an RFID wristband.
Only wristbands purchased through See Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
WHERE WILL THE BOX OFFICE AND WILL CALL BE LOCATED?
Both are located at the Southeast corner of 6th Avenue and Congress Street.
WHAT DO I DO IF I LOSE SOMETHING AT THE FESTIVAL?
If you lose something at the festival, visit Guest Services, located just inside the Main Entrance.
Lost & Found will also be open 10am-5pm, Monday, November 11, 2019 near the Main Entrance area. If you cannot make it to Lost and Found on November 11, 2019, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to reconnect you with lost items. We will hold any unclaimed Lost and Found items until 5:00 pm, Wednesday, November 27, 2019. After that, we will donate all items.