DUSK is going to be 100% CASHLESS for 2019. No vendors (food, beverages, merchandise, other) will be able to accept cash as payment. You will either need to connect a credit/debit card to your RFID wristband or add cash to your RFID wristband once you enter the festival. Details are below!
Online Ticket Purchases
Upon completion of your online ticket purchase, you will receive an order confirmation number and receipt via email from See Tickets. All online ticket purchasers will be shipped an Official DUSK Music Festival Wristband approximately two weeks before the festival.
Paper Ticket Purchases
If you purchased your ticket from Bookmans Entertainment Exchange, from a DUSK Ticket Ambassador or received a comp/giveaway ticket, you will need to exchange your printed ticket at a DUSK Box Office for an Official DUSK Music Festival Wristband. There will be a Temporary Box office available November 8th and the Onsite Box Office will be open on November 9th and 10th.
|Temporary Box Office
November 8 // 2:00pm – 10:00 pm
|Onsite Box Office
November 9-10 // 1:00pm – 9:00 pm
|300 E. Congress Ave
(Southeast corner of Congress and 6th Ave)
Your Wristband is Your Ticket to the Festival
Once you receive your wristband, do not try it on. The clasp slides one way and there is no way to remove it or loosen it without damaging the wristband.
Wristbands are non-removable and non-transferable and must not be tampered with in any way. If you are a 2-day ticketholder, your 2-day wristband grants you admission for both days. If you are a Saturday or Sunday ticketholder, your wristband grants you admission on the day shown on the wristband.
You must wear your wristband at all times while at the festival. Do not cut off or remove your wristband until you leave the Armory Park for the final time.
Lost, stolen, damaged and tampered with wristbands will only be replaced at the discretion of festival staff. The wristband replacement fee is $25.
Official Wristband Policy
- All wristbands will be mailed, no hard tickets or PrintPasses will be available this year.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- There will be a wristband replacement fee of $25 for any lost or damaged wristbands.
- Only wristbands purchased through See Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on the RIGHT wrist so they cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands cannot be scanned for entry more than once each day.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be confiscated by security.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All ticketholders must pass through security and bags are subject to inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Do I Have To Activate My Wristband?
Yes. Activating your DUSK Music Festival Wristband ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and makes sure that your investment remains yours. Once you have activated your wristband, you will have the option to register for DUSK Cashless which adds quick and easy payments throughout Armory Park.
Whether you choose to join the DUSK Cashless or not, you will definitely want to activate your wristband. Equipped with RFID technology, each wristband will be personalized to YOU! But only after you activate your wristband!
Taking this simple action will secure your investment and make sure the unique ID associated with your wristband is tied to the right person. In the event you encounter any issues as you enter or exit the festival grounds, activated ticketholders will receive quicker assistance.
How Do I Activate My Wristband?
- Go to: https://activate.duskmusicfestival.com
- Enter the unique ID printed on the back of your wristband chip
- Enter the information of the person WHO WILL BE WEARING THE WRISTBAND at the festival
- After activating your wristband, link your debit card or credit card to your wristband and for DUSK CASHLESS, Presented by Vantage West Credit Union. You’ll be asked to create a unique pin, so only you can tap your wristband to make purchases at bars, food trucks, merch, and other vendors.
How Do I Sign Up for DUSK Cashless?
It’s easy!, activate your wristband with the unique ID located on the wristband chip during using the steps above and then you will be given the option to link your credit or debit card to your wristband and set a required PIN for security. Now you’re registered for DUSK Cashless too! Once you’re at the festival, order at any bar location and select vendors, and let them know you are paying with your wristband. Then tap your wristband, add a tip amount, enter your PIN, and go!
I Already Activated My Wristband, But Missed the DUSK Cashless, What Should I Do?
Don’t stress! DUSK Cashless Kiosks will be available inside Armory Park where you can go through the DUSK Cashless activation process.
What Are DUSK Cashless Benefits?
- Save time and makes lines faster
- No need to carry cash or a credit card
- Accepted at all bars, vendors, and festival merch tents
Are There Fees? Will My Wristband Run Out of Money?
There are no fees for using DUSK Cashless (accept for the standard credit card processing fees you would normally incur using a credit card). Your wristband will not run out of money unless the card you linked it to does. No funds are stored to the wristband, it’s just linked to your credit or debit card. As long as you could still use your card, you will still be able to use your DUSK Cashless wristband.
Can I Link Multiple Credit or Debit Cards to My Wristband?
No. You will only be able to link a single credit or debit card to your wristband.
Can I Link the Same Card to Multiple Wristbands?
Yes. If you wish to allow your card to be linked to multiple wristbands, you certainly can. Each wristband will require a separate PIN. The PIN must be entered when using the wristband to purchase anything participating in the DUSK Cashless program at the festival.
Is My Credit Card Information Stored on My Wristband?
No. We do not actually store any financial data on the wristband. The PIN you choose upon DUSK Cashless registration will always be required to make a purchase. However your card number and billing details are not stored on the wristband. So don’t worry about someone snagging your info.
Is DUSK Cashless Secure?
Yes! It works in conjunction with your credit card so it carries all the same security features and protection. You will also set a PIN during registration (just like a debit card), so no one else will be able to use your wristband or your DUSK Cashless account without your PIN.
What Happens if My Wristband Chip is Damaged?
First, don’t panic. We can help! Bring your damaged wristband to the DUSK Box Office and we can replace any activated wristband after verifying your ownership. Please show them your confirmation email & a valid ID or make sure your wristband is registered under your name. You will have to re-link your credit card for security purposes. Then you will be back in action!